Worksheets, Posters, & Printables
This collection of works showcases an eclectic mix of illustration and formatting techniques to create worksheets and other printables for teachers and students to use in classroom and at home. Every classroom has unique needs, and I love to work directly with teachers to ensure my handouts and posters can communicate directly to their students.
Click the images to open a close-up version.
Here is a collection of printable coloring pages I developed as part of a music class series. The illustrations featured here were developed to meet very specific design instruction under the direction of the lead teacher of the class, and the total project featured over 50 illustrations.
The design prompts…
The design prompts provided to me run the gamut from oddly specific lists of items to entire scenes revolving around Australian animals playing musical instruments. Here are some of the highlights that correspond to the illustrations I’ve included here…
- Circus scene – I trust you!
- a beach scene with surf life saving flags, surfboards, sea shells, little crabs, starfish, kids building a sandcastle, beach balls, flip-flops and the like…
- A scene at the zoo – If possible make an elephant with a monkey riding on it’s back an easy-to-see part of the zoo scene
- A picture of an erhu instrument but with no strings (the kids have to draw it themselves!)
- Picture of a guitar but with no strings
- 2 x melting ice cream and 2 x ice cubes AND a picture of a violin but no strings
- 2 x picture of a car on top of a hill and 2 x picture of a car at the bottom of a hill
- 2 x Pony and 2 x galway sheep (Showing the pony in galloping mode and the sheep being ‘slow’)
- Australian animal scene with some animals playing a didgeridoo, tapping sticks/boomerangs, guitar and a gumleaf?
Here is a collection of education sheets I developed for game studio Freakout Games. The aim was to create an interactive media source to educate children about a myriad of complex topics ranging from deforestation to the Syrian Refugee crisis. As lead designer I created story cards like the ones to the right that depict the various topics of education for users to explore.
Illustration and formatting created by me, text pre-written for me to format.